First stop: ALBANY!
When we got there, an all-you-can-eat restaurant had a reservation for us. The "Dragon Buffet" was only US$15. There was indeed a lot of Asian food, bu I only took one dish and I couldn't finish my Pepsi. My first impression of NY had a taste of crab.
In the end, we returned on the road again, straight to Manhattan! There, the temperature was just like the beginning of spring in Canada. Not too cold but not too hot, only a bit of wind, a little breeze.
We began our visit with "on top of the rock" that comes along with its famous picture "lunch atop skyscrapers".
So yeah...now I'm typing from my laptop at the Hotel in NJ called Executive Suites...a pretty good hotel I should say! It's pretty comfy and has a sense of design.
I'll leave it at that today...I have nothing to say except resume this day as has been an awesome one with a lot to discover!


Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire